Last 2019-related post – my best reads of last year!
- Circe by Madeline Miller (2018)
- Florida by Lauren Groff (2018)
- There, There by Tommy Orange (2018)
- The Toymakers by Robert Dinsdale (2018)
- The Moons of Jupiter by Alice Munro (1982)
- The Great Believers by Rebecca Makkai (2018)
- I’m Fine, But You Appear To Be Sinking by Leyna Krow (2017)
- Her Body and Other Parties by Carmen Maria Machado (2017)
- The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers (1940)
- All My Puny Sorrows by Miriam Toews (2014)
Let me know your best reads of 2019 in the comments!